The Grim Reaper — PDF download ~ 9780671029678
- Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Charlotte Cohen, le il y a 2 années et 3 mois.
The Grim Reaper
(Crowner John Mystery, #6)
by Bernard Knight
❗ The Grim Reaper – Click Here ❗
- Author: Bernard Knight
- Series: Crowner John Mystery, #6
- Format: paperback, 368 pages
- Genres: mystery, crime, medieval, fiction, historical, detective
- Publisher: Simon Schuster UK
- ISBN: 9780671029678 (0671029673)
- Release date: June 27, 2020
- Language: english
About The Book
In May 1195, Sir John de Wolfe is summoned to inspect a corpse in Exeter’s cathedral precinct. Aaron of Salisbury, a Jewish money-lender, has been found dead, his head enveloped in a brown leather money bag, a scrap of folded parchment clutched in his hand. On it is written “And Jesus went into the temple and overthrew the tables of the money-changers.” This is just the beginning of a strange series of murders in which an apt biblical text is left at the scene of the crime. Setting out to track down a literate and Bible-learned killer in an age when only one percent of the population can read or write, Sir John deduces that he is looking for a homicidal priest.
TXT The Grim Reaper by Bernard Knight read. Hardcover ebook The Grim Reaper download iPad on Walmart. Online book The Grim Reaper Bernard Knight on Kobo. Paperback The Grim Reaper buy on iPhone.
EPUB book The Grim Reaper Bernard Knight read online for Android on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook The Grim Reaper. MOBI book The Grim Reaper download on Powells. FB2 ebook The Grim Reaper by Bernard Knight buy cheap for Kindle.