• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Amy Wetmore
    Invité

Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex
    A Memoir

by Jennifer Lehr

🔥 Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex – Click Here 🔥

• Format: hardcover, 334 pages
    • ISBN: 9780060741570 (0060741570)
    • Publisher: ReganBooks
    • Author: Jennifer Lehr
    • Genres: memoir
    • Release date: August 17, 2004
    • Language: english

About The Book

We quickly became the typical I-must-talk-to-you-every-night-and-drive-over-to-your-house-at-10-p.m.-because-I-absolutely-cannot-go-to-sleep-if-I’m-not-in-the-same-bed-as-you couple falling in love … But just as quickly our honeymoon period came to an end. At first it wasn’t clear. And then it was very clear. And then it was so fucking clear that John and I found ourselves driving to Beverly Hills for couples therapy. When Jennifer Lehr found herself, at age twenty-eight, falling in love with a brilliant, kind, supportive comic named John, she breathed a sigh of relief. After a decade spent in a string of destined-to-fail relationships, and countless hours of therapy trying to repair the damage, her Mr. Right had come along. Even Jennifer’s judgmental grandparents had no choice but to succumb to John’s considerable charms.

Happily ever after? Not so fast. True love, Jennifer soon discovers, doesn’t necessarily go hand-in-hand with a white-hot sex life. Just months into the relationship, she finds herself grappling with the question: What do you do when you find the committed, loving partnership you’ve always hoped for, but the sex is just so-so … that is, when and if it happens at all? Distraught, yet dedicated to making their relationship work, Jennifer and John embark on couples therapy, twelve-step meetings, romantic getaways, Scheduled Date Nights … and their gritty determination begins to pay off.

Looking back at her life (sexual history, botched romances, neurotic parents) while tracing her and John’s bumpy progress toward marriage, what emerges is a provocative, courageously honest, poignant, and ultimately cheering chronicle of one woman’s sexual odyssey.Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex is the quintessential modern-era love story — complete with confused expectations, myths of romantic love, and the overriding hope that a successful relationship can be forged from the rubble.

PDF Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex buy cheap for PC on Kobo. FictionBook ebook Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex Jennifer Lehr read. Hardback book Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex download. Online Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex by Jennifer Lehr on iOS on Bookshop.

#21608 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

Building & Maintaining Docks: How to Design, Build, Install & Care for Residential Docks by Chris Lamping – 9781589232846

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex — buy book | 9780060741570
Vos informations :