• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Audrey Wade, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Audrey Wade
    Invité

Tempt Me Not
    (Me Not, #1)
    by Eve Byron

📕 Tempt Me Not – Click Here 📕

• Release date: June 28, 1995
    • Genres: romance, historical
    • Format: mass market paperback, 395 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780380776245 (0380776243)
    • Series: Me Not, #1
    • First published: June 1995
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Short Historical Romance (1996), HOLT Medallion by Virginia Romance Writers for Long Historical (1996)
    • Author: Eve Byron
    • Publisher: Avon Books

About The Book

INNOCENT PLEASURE

As a young, dashing Max Hastings, the future Duke of Bassett, had little time for Jillian Forbes, the sweet aristocratic little sister of his dearest friend. But the infectious good humor and radiant smile of the young Lady Jillian soon melted Max’s resisting heart — — binding them together with the promise of loving friendship.

DIVINE TEMPTATION

The passing years have transformed Jullian into a stunning and sensuous woman, while circumstance has shattered a time-honored alliance, turning lifelong friends to bitter foes. Now Max is duty bound to smash to bits the cherished dreams of his childhood love. But Jillian has already risked much for her beloved — — her brother’s wrath, her reputation, her life itself. And she is determined to let nothing extinguish the flames of her all-consuming passion which, once ignited, must burn forever.

Hardback ebook Tempt Me Not by Eve Byron on Kobo. Hardcover Tempt Me Not read on Android. FictionBook book Tempt Me Not Eve Byron buy Kindle on IndieBound.

MP3 book Tempt Me Not download. Online Tempt Me Not by Eve Byron buy cheap for Mac on Amazon. Paperback ebook Tempt Me Not read online.

EPUB Tempt Me Not Eve Byron on Audible. TXT ebook Tempt Me Not download PocketBook. FB2 book Tempt Me Not Eve Byron buy on iOS on Books-a-Million.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Tempt Me Not (Me Not, #1) by Eve Byron – buy book · 9780380776245
Vos informations :