• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Jennifer Esquibel, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Jennifer Esquibel
    Invité

Shut Up, I’m Talking
    And Other Diplomacy Lessons I Learned in the Israeli Government–A Memoir

by Gregory Levey

🔍 Shut Up, I’m Talking – CLICK HERE 🔍

• Format: hardcover, 267 pages
    • Release date: April 22, 2008
    • Genres: memoir, politics, israel, biography, humor, language, history, jewish
    • Language: english
    • Author: Gregory Levey
    • ISBN: 9781416556138 (1416556133)
    • Publisher: Free Press

About The Book

When twenty-five-year-old law student Gregory Levey applied for an internship at the Israeli Consulate, he got more than he’d bargained for. The speechwriter for the Israeli delegation to the United Nations quit, and Levey was asked to fill the vacancy. The situation got even stranger when he was transferred to Jerusalem to write speeches for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Shut Up, I’m Talking is the startling account of Levey’s journey into the nerve center of Middle Eastern politics. During his three years in the Israeli government, Levey was repeatedly thrust into highly improbable situations.

With sharp insight and great appreciation for the absurd, Levey offers the first-ever look inside Israeli politics from the perspective of a complete outsider, ultimately concluding that the Israeli Government is no place for a nice Jewish boy.

FictionBook ebook Shut Up, I’m Talking Gregory Levey download for iPad. MOBI Shut Up, I’m Talking buy cheap on IndieBound. EPUB book Shut Up, I’m Talking read online. PDF ebook Shut Up, I’m Talking by Gregory Levey on PocketBook on Booktopia.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Shut Up, I'm Talking – buy book
Vos informations :