• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années et 2 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Beth Cross
    Invité

Panther Prowling
    (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #17)
    by Yasmine Galenorn

🔥 Panther Prowling | Click Here 🔥

• Author: Yasmine Galenorn
    • ISBN: 9780515154764 (0515154768)
    • Publisher: Jove
    • Release date: January 27, 2015
    • Genres: paranormal, fantasy, romance, magic, vampires, fae, witches, shapeshifters
    • Series: Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #17
    • Language: english
    • Format: mass market paperback, 294 pages

About The Book

We’re the D’Artigo sisters: savvy half-human, half-Fae operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Camille is a wicked-good witch with three gorgeous husbands. Menolly is a vampire married to a werepuma. And me? I’m Delilah, a two-faced werecat and a Death Maiden. While the war in Otherworld is expanding, so is my newly renamed PI business. And my next case is about to make life very interesting…

While waiting for Shadow Wing’s next move, I decide to revamp my ragtag PI agency into the Cat’s Eye Investigations firm. My first client turns out to be our cousin Daniel. During the grand reopening for the Wayfarer, he shows up while being chased by a rampaging ghost. Daniel has procured a rare and valuable sword, and a ring of ghostly warriors comes attached to it. Protectors of the soul trapped within it, the spirits are out to stop anybody who threatens the weapon. As my sisters and I unravel the history of the sword, we quickly realize that the entity locked within the blade is a dangerous king from times gone by — and he’s about to break free and try to recover his crown…

FictionBook Panther Prowling Yasmine Galenorn download on iOS on Booktopia. PDF ebook Panther Prowling. Paperback book Panther Prowling read online for Mac on Audible.

#20391 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

Cancer by Julia Parker | 9781564580870

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Panther Prowling by Yasmine Galenorn — PDF download ~ 9780515154764
Vos informations :