- Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 2 années et 9 mois.
12 décembre 2020 à 23 h 40 min #18271Reunion FlynnInvité
Getting Started with MATLAB
A Quick Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
by Rudra Pratap
- Author: Rudra Pratap
- Release date: November 16, 2009
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 272 pages
- ISBN: 9780199731244 (0199731241)
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
About The Book
MATLAB, a software package for high-performance numerical computation and visualization, is one of the most widely used tools in the engineering field today. Its broad appeal lies in its interactive environment, which features hundreds of built-in functions for technical computation, graphics, and animation. In addition, MATLAB provides easy extensibility with its own high-level programming language.
Enhanced by fun and appealing illustrations, Getting Started with MATLAB employs a casual, accessible writing style that shows users how to enjoy using MATLAB.
* Discusses new features and applications, including the new engine of symbolic computation in MATLAB 7.8 (released March 2009)
* Provides two sets of self guided tutorials for learning essential features of MATLAB
* Includes updated commands, examples, figure, and graphs
* Familiarizes users with MATLAB in just a few hours though self-guided lessons
* Covers elementary, advanced, and special functions
* Supplements any course that uses MATLAB
* Works as a stand-alone tutorial and reference
FB2 Getting Started with MATLAB Rudra Pratap read PC on Book Depository. MP3 ebook Getting Started with MATLAB buy. EPUB book Getting Started with MATLAB by Rudra Pratap on Booktopia. Online book Getting Started with MATLAB download on iOS.
FictionBook Getting Started with MATLAB read online for iPad on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook Getting Started with MATLAB by Rudra Pratap buy cheap. Hardback Getting Started with MATLAB on Kindle on IndieBound. MOBI book Getting Started with MATLAB Rudra Pratap download.12 décembre 2020 à 23 h 57 min #18274moncoupleInvité
A Desolation Of Learning: Is This The Education Our Children Deserve? · Chris Woodhead · 9780956257307