• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Virginia Kelly, le il y a 3 années et 7 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Virginia Kelly
    Invité

I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway
    by Tracy McMillan

🔗 I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway ~ READ MORE 🔗

• Genres: memoir, autobiography, feminism, biography, love
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Author: Tracy McMillan
    • ISBN: 9780061724657 (0061724653)
    • Release date: April 13, 2010

About The Book

Television writer Tracy McMillan’s comic literary road trip into the heart and soul of her relationship with her father — a convicted pimp, drug dealer, and felon — and what it has meant for her relationships with men. Like a cross between The Glass Castle and Hypocrite in a Poufy White Dress, I Love You and I’m Leaving You Anyway is funny, inspiring, and truly unique.

TXT ebook I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway buy cheap. Paperback I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway by Tracy McMillan iPhone on Amazon. MOBI book I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway Tracy McMillan download for Kindle. EPUB I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway read on Book Depository.

FictionBook ebook I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway read online. Hardcover book I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway Tracy McMillan buy on Android on IndieBound. FB2 I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway download on Mac on Walmart. Online book I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway by Tracy McMillan.

Hardback ebook I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway by Tracy McMillan read reader on Audible. MP3 book I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway download. PDF ebook I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway on Powells. Hardcover I Love You And I’m Leaving You Anyway Tracy McMillan buy cheap for iOS.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : I Love You And I'm Leaving You Anyway – audiobook download — 9780061724657
Vos informations :