• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Aaron Dublin, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Aaron Dublin
    Invité

Being an Artist
    by Lewis Barrett Lehrman

Being an Artist · READ MORE

• Author: Lewis Barrett Lehrman
    • Publisher: Northlight
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 138 pages
    • ISBN: 9780891344292 (0891344292)
    • Release date: September 1, 1992
    • Genres: art

About The Book

Is living the artist’s life a dream for you? Have you asked yourself what it would take for you to be a full-time artist? This book answers that question for you by sharing the career stories of twenty well-known artists who are making a living from doing what they love best — painting. These artists offer their personal stories — each one different, yet the same in many ways. They illustrate that it matters little what style of art you do, or what medium you choose to use, but instead that you continually ask yourself, « What’s really important to me?…What exactly do I want to say?… What do I need to say through my art? » And then let the answers to those questions lead you where they may. These uniquely personal journeys will not only inspire you, they’ll give you usable information about making art a practical, viable career. These artists share the questions they have asked themselves, the problems they’ve faced and overcome, and the experiences that have put them in the process of continually becoming the most fulfilled artists they can be — all to help you do the same with your artistic career.

TXT Being an Artist Lewis Barrett Lehrman read PocketBook. MP3 ebook Being an Artist on Book Depository. EPUB book Being an Artist by Lewis Barrett Lehrman buy cheap on Kindle. PDF Being an Artist download on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Being an Artist for iOS.

Hardback ebook Being an Artist by Lewis Barrett Lehrman buy on Amazon. Hardcover ebook Being an Artist Lewis Barrett Lehrman download on reader on Powells. MOBI Being an Artist read online. FictionBook book Being an Artist Lewis Barrett Lehrman buy. Online Being an Artist read for PC on IndieBound.

FB2 ebook Being an Artist on Bookshop. EPUB book Being an Artist by Lewis Barrett Lehrman download Mac. FB2 Being an Artist buy cheap for Android on Booktopia. Online ebook Being an Artist by Lewis Barrett Lehrman download. MP3 book Being an Artist Lewis Barrett Lehrman.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (FB2) Being an Artist
Vos informations :