- Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Elizabeth Kelly, le il y a 1 année et 9 mois.
13 décembre 2020 à 3 h 21 min #18301Elizabeth KellyInvité
What Teens and Tweens Are Really Doing Online
by Anastasia Goodstein
- Author: Anastasia Goodstein
- Language: english
- Genres: education, parenting, adult, technology
- Release date: March 20, 2007
- ISBN: 9780312360122 (0312360126)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
- Format: paperback, 205 pages
About The Book
« A must read for parents (and future parents) of teenagers. Consider Anastasia Goodstein as the daughter you totally ‘get’ — explaining all the behaviors of the daughter you totally don’t ‘get.’ Consider this a parent/teen dictionary. Brilliant and lifesaving! »
– Atoosa Rubenstein, former editor in chief of Seventeen magazine
« Totally Wired is both an awakening and a comfort for adults who feel lost in the infinite alleys of cyberspace. Goodstein gives it to us straight — honestly examining the threats to kids, but also including fresh insights into the positive ways young people use the wired world in their lives. »
– Joe Kelly, president of Dads & Daughters and author of Dads and Daughters: How to Inspire, Understand, and Support Your Daughter
Hooking up via MySpace, bullying on a blog. Using a cell phone as a tracking device? Clearly, being a teen today isn’t the same as it used to be. So what are LiveJournal, Xanga, Facebook, and MySpace, and what exactly are teens doing on these sites?
Totally Wired is the first inside guide to what teens are really doing on the Internet and with technology today. Author Anastasia Goodstein creates an informative and accessible guide that covers topics such as social networking, blogging, cyberbullying, and much, much more.
Including interviews with a cross section of industry professionals and teenagers, and loaded with fascinating statistics and revealing anecdotes, Totally Wired is the first guide that explains to parents in easy-to-understand terms what kids are really up to online, and arms parents with the knowledge they need to promote Internet safety.
Hardcover ebook Totally Wired read on iPad on Booktopia. EPUB book Totally Wired by Anastasia Goodstein download. Paperback Totally Wired.
PDF Totally Wired Anastasia Goodstein buy cheap Mac on Dymocks. TXT ebook Totally Wired read online for iOS. FB2 book Totally Wired Anastasia Goodstein download on IndieBound.
MP3 ebook Totally Wired by Anastasia Goodstein buy for PocketBook on Bookshop. FictionBook Totally Wired. Hardback book Totally Wired on Walmart.