• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Laura Eisenstein, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Laura Eisenstein
    Invité

Tennessee Truths
    by Ashley Munoz

🔰 Tennessee Truths : CLICK HERE 🔰

• Release date: March 28, 2020
    • ISBN: 9781733791922 (1733791922)
    • Genres: romance
    • Author: Ashley Munoz
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 300 pages
    • Publisher: 1987

About The Book

Faith:

Our story was classic.

A typical fairytale.

Two young kids falling in love under an onyx sky, making vows they didn’t understand.

He was my dream… and I naively thought I was his.

Until he bartered our love and sold me a lie.

Now, I’m returning to the life I once knew… but not as the pathetic mess that left five years ago.

I’m a married woman, wed to the richest man in Nashville.

But it seems I wasn’t the only one who changed during my time away…

Hardened by life, Jace Walker’s glares drip with heat and derision.

He has war in his eyes and venom in his veins.

I thought I would be safe coming back home, but it seems I only ran from my present to be caught in the crosshairs of my past.

Jace:

I traded my future for a life.

I knew what was on the line when I made the deal, I knew what I could lose, but I also knew that I didn’t really have a choice.

I gambled and lost.

Now the one person I had dreamed of having a future with was walking back into my life bearing the last name and wearing the ring of another man.

Lips painted red, hair that same honey gold and there against her creamy throat was our promise to one another, still dangling, reminding me that I may have lied, but she ran.

I was a liar, she was a coward.

Now she was home, and she wasn’t mine.

Coming April 2020

Online ebook Tennessee Truths on Amazon. Hardcover Tennessee Truths by Ashley Munoz buy cheap PC. PDF book Tennessee Truths download on Audible.

Hardback Tennessee Truths Ashley Munoz read for Mac. MOBI ebook Tennessee Truths on Powells. FB2 book Tennessee Truths Ashley Munoz read online on iPhone.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (ePUB) Tennessee Truths ~ 9781733791922
Vos informations :