Earth & Sky – MOBI download · 9780670068128
- Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 2 années et 1 mois.
Earth & Sky
(Earth & Sky, #1)
by Megan Crewe
🔗 Earth & Sky – READ MORE 🔗
- Release date: October 28, 2014
- Publisher: Razorbill Canada
- ISBN: 9780670068128 (0670068128)
- Genres: aliens, fantasy, romance, fiction, dystopia, adventure, space
- Series: Earth & Sky, #1
- Language: english
- Author: Megan Crewe
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
About The Book
Seventeen-year-old Skylar has been haunted for as long as she can remember by fleeting yet powerful sensations that something is horribly wrong. But despite the panic attacks tormenting her, nothing ever happens, and Sky’s beginning to think she’s crazy. Then she meets a mysterious, otherworldly boy named Win and discovers the shocking truth her premonitions have tapped into: our world no longer belongs to us. For thousands of years, Earth has been at the mercy of alien scientists who care nothing for its inhabitants and are using us as the unwitting subjects of their time-manipulating experiments. Win belongs to a rebel faction seeking to put a stop to it, and he needs Skylar’s help — but with each shift in the past, the very fabric of reality is unraveling, and soon there may be no Earth left to save.
TXT book Earth & Sky Megan Crewe buy. Hardback ebook Earth & Sky Kindle on Dymocks. PDF Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe read for reader on IndieBound.
Corporate & Location Photography · Gary Gladstone · 9780879857844