• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Sergio Blom, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Sergio Blom
    Invité

Children of My Heart
    by Gabrielle Roy, Alan Brown

🔰 Children of My Heart • READ MORE 🔰

• Genres: fiction, canada, france, school, classics, education
    • Format: paperback, 171 pages
    • Release date: September 18, 2000
    • ISBN: 9780771075988 (0771075987)
    • Awards: Governor General’s Literary Awards / Prix littéraires du Gouverneur général for Fiction – French (1977)
    • Publisher: McClelland & Stewart
    • Language: english
    • Author: Gabrielle Roy, Alan Brown

About The Book

Set in the prairies in the 1930s, and rich with the author’s own memories of her time there as a young woman, this is a powerful story of an impressionable and passionate young teacher and the pupils, from impoverished immigrant families, whose lives she touches. Children of My Heart bears unforgettable testimony to the healing power love exerts on the wounds of loneliness and poverty.

FictionBook book Children of My Heart download on Audible. Hardback Children of My Heart Gabrielle Roy buy cheap for iOS. FB2 ebook Children of My Heart.

MP3 book Children of My Heart by Gabrielle Roy read online on Kindle on Booktopia. Hardcover Children of My Heart Gabrielle Roy download on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Children of My Heart buy iPad.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Children of My Heart by Gabrielle Roy – MOBI download · 9780771075988
Vos informations :