• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Kimberly Conaway, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Kimberly Conaway
    Invité

I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You
    Seven Steps to Saving Your Relationship

by Andrew G. Marshall

I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You – CLICK HERE

• ISBN: 9780757305481 (0757305482)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Health Communications Inc
    • Release date: June 1, 2007
    • Genres: relationships, psychology
    • Author: Andrew G. Marshall
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages

About The Book

One in four people have heard it or have said it…

Now discover what it really means.

If the relationship you have with your significant other is defined more by companionship than passion … if you love each other deeply but are not deeply in love … if you feel that something’s missing or is no longer there … then you could be experiencing ILYB (I Love You, But . . .).

In I Love You, but I’m Not in Love with You — a real-life relationship guide from couples’ counselor Andrew G. Marshall — partners and individuals who have “fallen out of love” or want to rekindle the love that once was will learn how to use Marshall ‘s program with impressive results.

This is a much-needed book to help men and women of all ages in any type of committed romantic relationship to truly understand love and to point out the everyday habits that undermine growing together. Marshall’s research is one of the few that delves into what causes relationships to “cool” or for emotions to be “dulled.” So much more than a quick-fix guide, I Love You, but I’m Not In Love with You empowers couples to emerge with a better understanding of themselves and each other, and ultimately build a stronger, more passionate bond.

Learn how to:

• Argue productively and address the core of the issue

• Employ the trigger words for more effective communication

• Find a balance between being fulfilled as an individual and being one half of a couple

• Discover if the ILYB is simply a symptom of a workable problem

• Take your sex life to a deeper level of intimacy

• Create new bonds instead of searching for the old ones

TXT I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You Andrew G. Marshall download. Online book I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You read Android on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You on iOS on Books-a-Million.

PDF I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You by Andrew G. Marshall buy. FB2 ebook I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You by Andrew G. Marshall for iPad. EPUB book I Love You, but I’m Not IN Love with You buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (Audiobook) I Love You, but I'm Not IN Love with You • 9780757305481
Vos informations :