(Audiobook) Attachment in Psychotherapy : 9781593854560
- Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Charlie Seaman, le il y a 2 années et 6 mois.
Attachment in Psychotherapy
by David J. Wallin
Attachment in Psychotherapy | Read More
- Language: english
- Author: David J. Wallin
- Release date: March 6, 2007
- Genres: psychology, counselling, psychiatry, health, school, psychoanalysis
- Publisher: The Guilford Press
- ISBN: 9781593854560 (1593854560)
- Format: hardcover, 366 pages
About The Book
This eloquent book translates attachment theory and research into an innovative framework that grounds adult psychotherapy in the facts of childhood development. Advancing a model of treatment as transformation through relationship, the author integrates attachment theory with neuroscience, trauma studies, relational psychotherapy, and the psychology of mindfulness. Vivid case material illustrates how therapists can tailor interventions to fit the attachment needs of their patients, thus helping them to generate the internalized secure base for which their early relationships provided no foundation. Demonstrating the clinical uses of a focus on nonverbal interaction, the book describes powerful techniques for working with the emotional responses and bodily experiences of patient and therapist alike.
MOBI Attachment in Psychotherapy read online. FictionBook ebook Attachment in Psychotherapy by David J. Wallin download PocketBook on Booktopia. Hardcover book Attachment in Psychotherapy David J. Wallin buy on Android.