• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Hilda Chambers
    Invité

Revenge
    (Love Letters #1-3)
    by Lisa Jackson

🔍 Revenge ~ CLICK HERE 🔍

• First published: August 1, 2000
    • Author: Lisa Jackson
    • Series: Love Letters #1-3
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781420136036 (1420136038)
    • Genres: romance, fiction, mystery, thriller, suspense
    • Release date: February 23, 2016
    • Format: paperback, 710 pages
    • Publisher: Zebra

About The Book

Dear Reader,

In the early 1990s, I visited eastern Oregon for the first time. Inspired by its breathtaking scenery, I wrote Love Letters, a trilogy about a town called Rimrock — whose secrets come to light when the patriarch of its wealthiest family is murdered. Now here it is, collected in one volume, with a new cover, and a new title, Revenge!

Over the years, Jonah McKee acquired vast wealth, power, and an unsavory reputation. Though his fatal car crash is ruled accidental, his widow is convinced otherwise and begs her children to find the truth.

Eldest son Max knew his late father could be manipulative, but a letter found among Jonah’s possessions shows just how many lives were subject to his meddling. That list includes Max’s brother, Jenner — rodeo rider and rebel — who is confronted by a confession that changes his life. But even while the siblings reel from new revelations, stubborn, beautiful Casey McKee is kidnapped by an enemy who hates the family enough to destroy them, one by one…

If you’ve enjoyed my earlier novels like Unspoken, Running Scared, and Whispers, then I believe you’re going to love reading Revenge!

Lisa Jackson

PDF book Revenge buy cheap on Mac. TXT ebook Revenge by Lisa Jackson download on Powells. MP3 Revenge Lisa Jackson read for Kindle. Paperback Revenge on Kobo.

#21431 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth, Vol. 4: The Devil’s Engine & The Long Death · Mike Mignola · 9781595829818

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Répondre #21431 dans Revenge — audiobook download ~ 9781420136036
Vos informations :